After more than 20 years working with orthodontic patients, I still genuinely enjoy what I do. Over the years, I have had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people, and the friendships that I’ve built with my patients and their families are one in a million! It has always been my focus to make each patient feel at-home when they come to me for treatment; and, I work hard to give my patients the attention they deserve.
View our videos below to learn more about Dr. Reynolds and our practice.
Dr. Reynolds Education | Experience
My education in dentistry and orthodontics has provided me with a strong, well-rounded foundation of knowledge and experience. Before becoming an orthodontist, I received the following education:
- B.S.B.A. with Honors, Accounting, The Ohio State University
- D.D.S. Degree, University of Maryland School of Dentistry, Baltimore
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency, Lancaster Cleft Palate Clinic
- M.S. and certificate in orthodontics, University of Texas, Health Science Center, Houston
By participating in continuing education courses year-round, I am able to stay current with the latest technology and orthodontic treatments. My patients deserve the best, and continuing education allows me to provide my patients with more options and better results. I am a member of several professional associations, including:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- North Carolina State Dental Association
- Guilford County Dental Society
On a personal note:
I am blessed to be part of such a wonderful community, and I believe strongly in giving back to those who have given so much to me over the years. Every year I also work with local charities, my local Rotary club, and our church to provide smiles to deserving families throughout the Triad.
Even when I am away from the practice, I am still surrounded by happy, bright smiles! I enjoy spending most of my free time with my wonderful wife Jill and our four fantastic children. We like being outdoors, running, and following my kids many, many sporting events. I look forward to getting to know you and your family.