We are always excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to our office. Your initial appointment will consist of a thorough examination and a discussion of potential treatment options. This important visit will give us insight into your orthodontic needs. We know your time is valuable, so to expedite treatment, we will take any diagnostic records necessary to get you the answers you seek during this visit. The records include X-rays, photos, and 3-D airway and facial analysis, which are necessary for developing the appropriate treatment plan. This initial appointment will last approximately one hour.
During the initial examination for each patient, we will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
We will also work closely with your dentist to ensure that you get the healthiest and most beautiful smile possible.
If orthodontic treatment is indicated at this time, an appointment will be arranged around your schedule to get started. Under most circumstances, this can even be the same day.
What Is The Cost Of Treatment?
The cost of treatment depends upon the severity of the patient’s problem. The treatment coordinator will discuss fees and payment options, during the initial exam, if treatment is required. We have different payment plans to suit your budget and accept assignments from most insurance plans. We work hard to make orthodontics affordable. You will be able to walk away with a quote in writing, confident in knowing what your total investment will be.
What Does My Investment Include?
- Orthodontic records consist of x-rays, digital models, and a personalized growth study workup to determine your treatment objectives.
- Active treatment fee for both early treatment options and complete comprehensive treatment with braces or Invisalign includes all appliances, office visits, and procedures performed in the office. Appliances are durable and should last through the entire treatment period if the patient follows instructions. If appliances require replacement due to loss, breakage, misuse or failure to eliminate foods that cause damage, we reserve the right to charge an additional replacement fee.
- One set of final retainers for our comprehensive (Phase II) patients is provided upon completion of treatment. There is a replacement fee for each additional retainer that is lost or broken.
We respect your time and it is our goal to see you, on time, for your appointment. Time is scheduled to complete the necessary procedure, give information about the treatment, and answer any questions you may have. In order for us to maintain a schedule that runs in a timely manner, we request that patients arrive on time to avoid delays, as the day progresses. Your cooperation and consideration with appointments are greatly appreciated by our office and the patients that are seen after your appointment.